White Hut Hacker vs Black Mafia (New World Order)
Lets compare these three magic smartphones; Apple iPhone 5s
Project Cars Wii U Delay
Apple connected to analyst Kuo`s forecasts that what to expe
Microsoft's Lumia 830 and Lumia 735 are ready to sell in US
That is the first look of Galaxy Note Edge vs Xperia Z2
Apple's Cook concerns more iCloud security features and mak
Early Access Review for Clockwork Empires
There is already confirmation of Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War
The Sims 4 in the Review Progress
Apple released iOS 8.0.1 before iOS 8.0
Report: Apple iWatch to have poor battery life
Google display Android Wear roadmap toward a year
Microsoft Mobile is working on a Lumia 1020 successor
Google Glass can now be purchased directly through Google Pl
Apple developed security features for iCloud
%36 owners of iPhone 5 want to buy new one!
Motorola show off with Moto X : Motorola’s most innovati
Bad News! PlayStation set off a "Long-Term Journey"
Let`s see some more details for features of Windows 9
Let`s see some more details for features of Windows 9
- All countries in the new world order, mainly based on the production technology can determine the position.
- There is a comparison about specs and size among Moto X (2014) vs HTC One (M8) vs Apple iPhone 5s
- Slightly Mad Studios says it delayed the game to 2014 because it needed a "little more time."
- The Samsung Galaxy Note series got upgraded in a major way this IFA expo with not one, but two new devices: the Note 4 that everyone expected, and the surprise in the form of the Galaxy Note Edge, a smartphone with a screen that wraps around one of its sides.
- The GameSpot makes early access reviews evaluate unfinished games that are nonetheless available for purchase by the public.
- Dawn of War III is just over Retribution's horizon. "Retribution's going to ship in February, and then we start laying out Dawn of War III," Bilson said.
- Apple iPhone 6. It has quite possibly a phablet-sized version of the phone, it won't be terribly long before iOS 8 is officially released. But before that happens, Apple is expected to start seeding iOS 8.0.1 to its partners.
- The report in the New York Times revealed that the Apple wearable would have NFC connectivity, allowing it to support a new mobile payment system.
- The Lumia 1020 is still arguably one of the better quality cameras you can get, never mind camera on a smartphone.
- Google Glass is now available directly through Google Play. The price is still a hefty $1,500, which includes one complimentary accessory, such as, eyeglass frames (for a prescription), or sunglass frames.
- IPhone 6 announced that Apple has carefully threaded the needle in its public responses to compromised celebrity accounts, resulting in a deluge of stolen photos being distributed all over the internet.
- iPhone 5 owners — who likely have two-year contracts expiring this fall — were the most willing to upgrade, as fully 36% of them said they were planning to buy a new iPhone.
- Windows 9 ready for a public preview, it might not be the complete overhaul some users are expecting
- White Hut Hacker vs Black Mafia (New World Order)
- Lets compare these three magic smartphones; Apple
- Project Cars Wii U Delay
- That is the first look of Galaxy Note Edge vs Xper
- Early Access Review for Clockwork Empires
- There is already confirmation of Warhammer 40K: Da
- Apple released iOS 8.0.1 before iOS 8.0
- Report: Apple iWatch to have poor battery life
- Microsoft Mobile is working on a Lumia 1020 succe
- Google Glass can now be purchased directly through
- Apple developed security features for iCloud
- %36 owners of iPhone 5 want to buy new one!
- Let`s see some more details for features of Windo
- The EU High Representative Catherine Ashton and the Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighborhood Policy Stefan Fule made a statement on the amnesty announced by Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has approved two additional documents on the Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline (TANAP) construction project, the Turkish offical newspaper Resmi Gazete reports Oct. 21 on its website.
- Turkey will abandon the "take or pay" principle in the process of gas supplies from Azerbaijan and Iran, IHA agency reported Oct. 21 with reference to Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Taner Yildiz
- Minister of Economy of France Emmanuel Macron believes that there is no cause for concern for the future of the Total company.
- The Turkish government resumed special operations against Fethullah Gulen
- France sent three experts of the Bureau for investigation of accidents to Moscow in connection with the death of the president of the Total oil and gas company Christophe de Margerie.
- Stock quotes of the Total SA, the largest oil and gas company of France, fell by 2.2 percent since the opening of auctions in Paris Oct.21.
- The Ebola crisis in Sierra Leone is impacting food security in the country as the economy slows down due to the threat of spreading the virus. Markets are suffering and the availability of goods and food stuffs is shrinking.In Sierra Leone, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is involved.
- The Caribbean island of St. Lucia faces multiple threats from overfishing, mass tourism, the growing use of pesticides and the illegal dumping of waste in the oceans. One project is trying to clean up. Project goal: The Caribbean Aqua-Terrestrial Solutions Programm (CATS) has two goals: adapting farming.
- In a move to reform its ailing energy sector, India has pledged to open up the coal mining industry to private companies. It said this would end a four-decade monopoly by nationalized Coal India mid-term. As Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi steps up reforms to revive the struggling economy, the government.
- Two patients showing Ebola-like symptoms prompt co
- Catherine Ashton, Stefan Fule Hail Azerbaijani Pre
- Turkey Approves Two Documents On TANAP
- Turkey To Abandon "Take Or Pay" Principle In Gas S
- French Economy Minister Urges Not To Worry About T
- Turkey Resumes Special Operations Against Gulen Mo
- France Sends Experts To Moscow In Connection With
- Total Shares Fall 2.2% Following CEO's Death
- Ebola Outbreak Grinds Economy In Sierra Leone Almo
- Tackling Marine Pollution On Land
- India Lets Private Firms Into Coal Mining
- Turkey helps peshmerga cross into Kobani, US drops
- A regressing Turkey faces new wave of suspicious m
- 15:25 - Two patients showing Ebola-like symptoms prompt concern in Kocaeli
- 13:16 - Catherine Ashton, Stefan Fule Hail Azerbaijani President's Pardon Decree
- 13:16 - Turkey Approves Two Documents On TANAP
- 13:16 - Turkey To Abandon "Take Or Pay" Principle In Gas Supplies From Azerbaijan And Iran
- 13:16 - French Economy Minister Urges Not To Worry About Total's Future
- 13:16 - Turkey Resumes Special Operations Against Gulen Movement
- 13:16 - France Sends Experts To Moscow In Connection With Total CEO's Death
- 13:16 - Total Shares Fall 2.2% Following CEO's Death
- 13:16 - Ebola Outbreak Grinds Economy In Sierra Leone Almost To A Standstill
- 13:16 - Tackling Marine Pollution On Land
- 13:16 - India Lets Private Firms Into Coal Mining
- 13:13 - Turkey helps peshmerga cross into Kobani, US drops arms to PYD
- 13:13 - A regressing Turkey faces new wave of suspicious murders
- 13:13 - Obama compares Russia's policy with Ebola threat, Islamic State
- 23:32 - 5000 year-old Tamgaly Say reflect traces of ancient Turks
- 23:31 - Dropping of Dec. 17 probe draws widespread criticism